Wazabi

cdukino

Fun side comment... the rackham figure that was painted bronze, silver and gold... is a female figure.... girl power ;)

Yeah! Cindy cleans up in the competitions (both live and here ;)) and IP winners have both been of the female persuasion.

Girlz rule!!

And please post a link to the contest site whenever it's ready, Cindy. It would be nice to see not just yours, but also the competition you thoroughly romped over. :D

hahaha... well only the rackham ones ;) I believe there were around 12 of them. The gold (the helmet) isn't romping over others as there were multiple golds. In that case it's completely irrelevant how the rest did. The competition entries table was a joy to watch though. Quite a few figures I saw before, some from the french Ravage magazine. In the room (displays not on the competition table) were also golen demon and very high ranking cmon figures I (and probabaly a lot of you) knew from pictures from the guest painters. That's was brilliant to see:

http://www.bdow.be/paintingcrusade/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=43 (not all figures on this page were on display there... but most were... some I had the pleasure to inspect from about 5 inches distance without glass before it. Unbelievable and humbling quality... Banshee is a painting god)

These guys were the judges by the way.