Looking for a good flow improver

Hinton

After reading around a bit, I've seen suggestions about using a combination of extender, water and flow improver to make "gunk" (I think that's what it's called). I'm really wanting to improve the way my paint handles and using plain old distilled water won't do it. I've finally gotten my hands on some extender, but I'm still trying to find a good FI.

Of course, W&N Flow Improver has been suggested, but I can't seem to track any of it down; not even at Blick. I know Reaper sells FI as well, but have no idea if it's any good or not.

So, if some of you could maybe take a moment to offer your opinion of which you think is the best and possibly where I might be able to find some, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I had a pretty bad addiction to the Reaper FI, bad enough that I went back to mixing my own gunk from Liquitex FI cause the amount of Reaper FI I was going through was getting silly. I do primarily use Reaper paints, but I don't see why it wouldn't work as well for other brands. For the art brands, try looking around http://www.jerrysartarama.com. I think they have both the Liquitex and the W&N. I've ordered from them before (brushes mainly) and haven't had problems. Do a search for flow improver and flow aid, that should bring up both products. I found the Golden at Dick Blick, but no one seems to recommend that as much.