Like a drink (Warning big pictures)

Wristaction

The floor is Plastic card, cut up into strips, the uneven planks with the gaps and splits, give's it that old warped look of an old Inn or traven.

One thing i forgot to do to the floor was re-hightlight the edges of the planks after i did the brown ink wash on them.

This is my best Human skin i have done to date.

On a side note, did you notice the round wine stains on the plank Gen is setting on, tryed to do them without going overboard.

I guess I don't understand the context of the wine spill or the 'sick' on the floor. Maybe if there was a passed out character near it, or a wine goblet toppled over by the wine.

I really like Dioramas, but to me it is vital that there is a 'readable' story with them. It doesn't have to be a complicated story, but one that is quickly apparent.

I do like the painting, and the floor boards, but I just don't 'see' the story. Did she just throw up? Why did her wine spill? Is she a bartender? If so, where are the mugs?

I don't mean to sound harsh...just passing along friendly criticism....

I agree with Vike about this. The display is well done and all, but I'm left with all these unanswered questions... Why is there vomit on the floor? Who threw up, him, her, or somebody not depicted? She's a naked demoness, he's a big brute barbarian, are they about to have a fight, have sex, or have a drinking competetion?

I believe that dioramas, if not depicting a singular moment of time, should leave a questions of "What's going to happen next?" not "What happened, what's going on?"

I do like the paintjobs, everything looks really good, especially her white hair and the appearance of the floor (I didn't mistake the barf for being anything else :)). Nice work!

The red blood stain is whats left of the barman after Gen finished with him, after seeing what was done to the barman, someone threw up and ran for there life.

Thrud has arrived and is wanting a drink, so you can guess what will happen next.

My idea at the start was to do Thrud with two girls at his feet but the girls i have just wouldn't work right so i did a quick change to this.

I didn't give enough thought to the background and story behind the diorama.

Some body parts at the blood would have helped and maybe no puke, it was to take the bare look off the floor.

Some people didn't think Gen's hair worked right, but it just clicked with me and i'm very happy with it, i just didn't want the golden hair look.