Hasslefree Sola - aka Pistol Sue, a little more finished..

Jubilee

I did a few touchups to my Iron Painter model, finished up the base a bit more, gave her a bottom lip, cleaned up a few of the blends. I've very little patience for models once they're "done" - even if there is more I could do, I can't bear to keep working on her any longer. Plus, she's a tabletop figure, she might not always be treated so well.. ;) As usual, more views can be found at my webpage by following the banner in my signature.

pistolsue1.jpg

Penthasuila, better known as Pistol Sue on the streets and as Pen or Penny to her friends, has lived in the shadows of Seattle for several years now, ever since she left her elven teacher behind to make her own future.

As a youth, she was quick with a pistol, but not as quick as those who had used tech to enhance their bodies and meld their minds with their weapons. She did all kinds of work to scrape enough nuyen together to pay a streetdoc for her first enhancement - unfortunately for Pen, her body rejected the technology. Half dead with the pain of it, she sought out the street doc again to have it removed. He had the nerve to charge her, but she was hardly in a condition to object, and he scrammed fast before she came to. He was the first man on her list, but not the last.

Ricky Golden, a fixer she worked with often in the early days, took pity on her (not to mention the last of her nuyen) and directed her towards an elven master Adept, who agreed to take her on as a student. Pen learned to focus her mind and to tap into the awakened magic of the world to enhance her body.

She loves the thrill of a run, knowing danger is around every corner and that with her pistols she will always overcome, but she loves the thrill of the payout more - so she is cautious. She also values her freedom and her mind, so she tries not to kill unless she's being paid particularly well for it.

Thanks for lookin' and readin' =)

/ali