DrEvilmonki Ironpainter WIP

DrEvilmonki

Christ, thats some contraption, whats wrong with common eye sight? it all looks the same from my eyes, a couple of black blobs in the sockets and you have yourself some mean looking "starey" eyes!!

I really like the way this piece is shaping up, I have contemplated buying some beastmen or gor/ungors, whatever GW wants to call them, as they look amazing, very proud and standing tall kind of models, now I see yours its convinced me to go for it.

that looks wicked mr monkey man. i just wish i had the ability to hold my hand steady enough to do that detail that small. would look rather impressive on an entire unit. are you going to add colour?

jod

No I am going to leave it as the original.

As to having a steady hand - I think practise is what gives you the ability. I have tried free hand before and it turned out rubbish, i am still not 100% happy with the result but since I have been taking my painting more seriously (as in trying to improve - notas in sucking all the fun out of it) I find techniques becoming easier.