Little help here...

Jabberwocky

I am wanting to put together a little diorama for a friend of mine who is due in May with her first. The little guy's dad is an AVID golfer, so I figure he will be too. I had in mind a humanoid (orc preferably, but any would do) chasing after a critter who had picked up his golf ball on the green. I am looking for a mini in a running pose with a two-handed weapon. The weapon to wedge/putter would be an easy swap, but beyond that, my conversion skills rapidly drop off. I would like to minimize any converting because I am so bad at it :). Any ideas? The recent monkey-orc over at Ilyad seemed like a good choice for the golfball stealing critter.

Thanks much in advance,

Jabber

The recent monkey-orc over at Ilyad seemed like a good choice for the golfball stealing critter.

I think he'd fit in great. The mini is superbly cast and the mouth is wide open. You could easily fit a barbarian club in it (golf-pun intended ... yes, you can shoot me ;)).

Otherwise, but I think it'd be less fun, a GW goblin squig could do the trick.