Projekt X

LeadAsbestos

ugh! I so want to start painting some of the 'ww2' stuff I have, but have to finish up other things first.

Many moons ago, I messed around with 1/35 scale military models (actually, back when I was in junior high school!). Did you have a specific question about those? I actually had a few of the models left until this summer, when I went through a 'clean out this damn shed' stage... If I recall correctly, they'd be head and shoulders taller than even the 1999 Demonics.

I can't wait to see your super-soldiers!

Incidently, I did order some of Darkson Designs miniatures. They have some cool looking 'alternate ww2' soldiers. BUT...they are very very small in comparison. I wish I'd have know before I dropped 30 bucks on them...

The combat suits are just great!

I've been thinking:

Germans- Occult and suernatural stuff

USA- Super science and Captain America-type heroes

Brits- Mondo secret agents, commandos and gadgets

Soviets- Chems, germs, and mutants

This would be how the armies in my WWWII project developed, and worked with their inherent strengths (or some such BS :bootyshak ).

That way I can develop a distinct look in each force.

By the way, I have something like 9 models for this project. And all these plans.

"Hello, dork!"

This hobby is way too addictive...