Lot of M1E for sale: Nicodem, Kirai, Rasputina, Sonia, Miss Demeanor, Nightmare Chompy & Teddy, Retro Fae Deck etc

Hello, I have recently moved into a smaller house and need to get rid of some of my treasures! Since I haven't played Malifaux for over a decade, I have decided to sell most of it... Its in various stages of painting/assembly but looks to be complete with no missing parts. There is a fairly large Nicodem crew on cobblestone bases with a bunch of extra 3rd party zombies, the models all come with bases but I forgot to put them in the first pic, also  Kirai crew on bamboo bases. As you can see there are quite a few spare bases inserts included as well. Also small Sonia and Rasputina crew, Miss Demeanor, Nightmare Chompy, Nightmare Teddy, Pandora Avatar, a paper fate deck and a plastic retro fate deck.

My kirai was miscast and they sent me a replacement, so the second armless kirai is miscast but may be useful for something I guess. The retro fate deck is unused but the glue holding the box together has become unstuck. The candle on the grave spirits head has fallen off. One of the shikomes wings has come loose, its pinned so it hasnt fallen off but it needs attention. I did not glue the foot claws onto my nightmare teddy, but the parts are included.

I am asking for $250 180 USD for everything pictured. I am located in Australia so postage might be a fair chunk, I have tried to price these fairly to compensate for that.

Any questions of clarification just hit me up here, thanks.

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

I haven't got a clue on current values of models, and if the old metals are popular.

I just want to say that the Nightmare Lord chompybits is very popular, and the nightmare teddy is also often popular. So they are well worth investigating what the market rate is (Probably by looking at sites like Ebay to see what they have sold for). 

From a quick look you appear to have the right parts to the right models.

• Like 1

• letsallchant changed the title to Lot of M1E for sale: Nicodem, Kirai, Rasputina, Sonia, Miss Demeanor, Nightmare Chompy & Teddy, Retro Fae Deck etc
On 4/22/2024 at 4:59 PM, Adran said:

I haven't got a clue on current values of models, and if the old metals are popular.

I just want to say that the Nightmare Lord chompybits is very popular, and the nightmare teddy is also often popular. So they are well worth investigating what the market rate is (Probably by looking at sites like Ebay to see what they have sold for). 

From a quick look you appear to have the right parts to the right models.

Thanks for your assistance, I couldnt find much on ebay but I have taken a punt on pricing them anyway.