Hello everyone) 🙃 Here I will share my works. I have long thought to start my topic about my favorite faction, but all hands did not reach) That I held in my hands Piglet 🐷, then drank delicious drinks with Brewmaster , then participated in the races Bayou Bash 🎲. In short, welcome) 👋

Hi everyone :Gremlin:
Today I'm flying in with a paint job of Gautraeux Bokors, one of which was featured in the October Ghost Stories contest. 👻
I enjoyed participating, got only positive emotions. And for myself noted that you need to take an additional photo with the base, if it is not visible from one angle.
So to speak, detailed and clear, and what a miniature in general) 👆
In short, in front of you a trio of swamp sorcerers, and I will go on to paint cute (or not so cute 😄) gremlins. All the best)

-N8Ra3dFeCQ.jpg

NZjusXcOVNY.jpg

8qIbjhq179s.jpg

cFNaOn6sFNA.jpg

yWkzc_pBXA0.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, in front of you is a coloring of a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. :Gremlin:
I really enjoyed coloring this miniature. Pre-assembled miniature, such a Pre-assembled miniature! Honestly, it was hard to separate her from the extra plastic.
I really enjoyed painting this miniature. I wanted to finish it before the New Year, but the holidays didn't think so)
But the result is in the face, and I'm happy with how the Gremlin and Rabbit turned out. 🐇

5.1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

• Like 3