The Vagrantsong: Encore Pledge Manager is Open!

Hobby Wyrd

Calling all new and returning Vagrantsong passengers! We’ve got great news regarding the Vagrantsong: Encore Kickstarter- the Pledge Manager is openWhether you've backed Vagrantsong: Encore during the original campaign or are just joining us, the Pledge Manager allows you to join and customize your Vagrantsong: Encore experience.

image.jpeg

What does this mean for Backers?

If Backers haven’t found their Pledge Manager email yet, this update will guide you through the process of accessing the Pledge Manager.

The Pledge Manager will allow backers to update, change, and add to their pledges.

For our “Pick and Choo Choose” tier backers and everyone else- while now is a great time to review and adjust your pledges, don’t worry if the holidays have you busy. The Vagrantsong: Encore Pledge Manager will be open into the New Year and there will be ample time to update or adjust your pledge needs!

What can I do with the Pledge Manager?

Use the Pledge Manager to:

• Confirm your pledge

• Change or Update your address

• Upgrade you pledge

• Choose Add-Ons

What if there’s an issue with my pledge?

If you notice something is awry, you can submit a support request at https://wyrd.pledgemanager.com/projects/vagrantsong-encore/ or send us a message directly to kickstarter@wyrd-games.net and we'll look at it for you.

I missed the original project; can I still join?

Great news! https://wyrd.pledgemanager.com/projects/vagrantsong-encore/participate/ allows you, or anyone else who missed the original campaign to still get in on the fun!