Working with limited keyword.

Daniel Scarlata

Hello everybody. 

I was looking to adjust my collection and found myself with 4 workable keyword

Woe

Nephilim

Swampfiend 

Nightmare 

And i am looking how to expand the best the most of these keyword for "competitive " use..but... On a budget 😅😅

So i do not have the titled versione of each of those four . I miss a piece here and there. 

( Don't have serena and bandesnatch, aversion and lyssa, hayreddin and a few more) 

So what 2 titled versione should have precedence?are those 4 keyword good enough or i should Need some other kW to have a "competitive" faction? What are the "must have" piece to have for those four kW to start build crew around? 

Thanks a lot for the advice!

• Agree 1

Out of the 4 keywords I'd say Pandora 2 is the most important title, and Dreamer2 a good second.

Serena is the only versatile healer in the entire faction, so she's kind of a must have regardless of keyword.

I think you got a pretty decent coverage with those 4 masters and don't really "need" any more to play competitively. 

I think you can manage without bandersnatch, but when it comes to moving around the board scheming, the spider-duo really works well. Even though I don't always play it, they are a no-brainer in certain pools.

Hayreddin, aversion and lyssa isn't really a big deal if you don't have. There are other options. However, if you play Pandora 2, you're severely limiting her summon options. Even though i go for summoning sorrows 4 out of 5 times, that one time where you want an aversion to stop your opponent for scoring will feel terrible...