Polish Nationals - Kraków 2-3 September 2023

raderk

Hello everyone!

I am delighted to invite everyone to 2023 edition of polish nationals.

WHERE: Młodzieżowy Dom Kultury Grunwaldzka 5, 31-562 KRAKÓW

WHEN: 2 - 3 September 2023

PLAYER PACK

Polish Nationals Rulespack.pdf

Event will us e longshanks as main scorekeeping and pairing platform.
https://malifaux.longshanks.org/event/7755/

Everyone will be provided a goodie bag, consisting of chips to track soulstones, gamemat for cards, a souvenir medal and possibly a tray to track schemes and strats.

Tournament has been recognized by MWS comitee as qualifier event.

Entry fee is equal to 100 PLN (around 25 USD) prepaid or 120 PLN (30 USD) regular fee. Prepaids are accepted till the end of July. 

For international players:
Paypal: raderkm@o2.pl

For polish players:
BLIK and regular transfer accepted. Please pm me for account number.

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:

A CASE 

https://shop.army-case.com/

PLAYMATY

https://playmaty.pl/

SHOP GRACZ 

https://shopgracz.pl/

If you have any questions hit me up:

mail: mfxkrakow [at] gmail.com
fb: Radek Marc
discord: raderk#6605

PAID ENTRIES:

1. Maciej Siwek
2. Wojciech Tekielski
3. Łukasz Kujawa
4. Filip Kalinowski
5. Mikołaj Gryka
6. Jakub Pabisz
7. Paweł Kozieł
8. Paweł Mądrzak
9. Tomasz Hostyński
10. Szymon Chrost
11. Paweł Korpal

On 3/12/2023 at 12:23 PM, Keinash said:

Can anyone participate? I have been wanting to participate in a tournament outside of Latvia (that is not vassal) for a while now :)

Yes event is open for all guest with sole exception for Russian players - due to ongoing Russian aggresion and Ukrainian refugees in city (and playing in tournament) we decided to not allow Russians to sign up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 6:41 PM, raderk said:

Yes event is open for all guest with sole exception for Russian players - due to ongoing Russian aggresion and Ukrainian refugees in city (and playing in tournament) we decided to not allow Russians to sign up.

By Russians you mean people with Russian passport?

On 3/27/2023 at 2:18 PM, Keinash said:

By Russians you mean people with Russian passport?

We will not perform any searches (not sure if thats even legal) nor that we are going to investigate further than player self admission. Adding to that, we are not going to let anyone participate under Russian flag in longshanks. We are completly aware that this ban is easy to avoid but we are following our usual approach on trusting our players. 

Please be aware that Kraków has accomodated a lot of Ukrainian refugees, and currently we have one Ukrainian refugee registered as player. Any form of support to the russian aggresion will not be tolerated.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, raderk said:

We will not perform any searches (not sure if thats even legal) nor that we are going to investigate further than player self admission. Adding to that, we are not going to let anyone participate under Russian flag in longshanks. We are completly aware that this ban is easy to avoid but we are following our usual approach on trusting our players. 

Please be aware that Kraków has accomodated a lot of Ukrainian refugees, and currently we have one Ukrainian refugee registered as player. Any form of support to the russian aggresion will not be tolerated.

Thanks for clarification. While for me and my friend who would like to come native language is Russian, we were born in Baltic states - we don't support Russia and its aggression in any form. We don't use Russian flags anywhere and we absolutely hate when peoples families, homes and land are destroyed or taken away especially due to someones empiric ambitions. 

If you still think it would be best if we don't come, I guess we'll accept it with understanding.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Keinash said:

Thanks for clarification. While for me and my friend who would like to come native language is Russian, we were born in Baltic states - we don't support Russia and its aggression in any form. We don't use Russian flags anywhere and we absolutely hate when peoples families, homes and land are destroyed or taken away especially due to someones empiric ambitions. 

If you still think it would be best if we don't come, I guess we'll accept it with understanding.

I see no reason to not let you come. You sir and your friend are invited to our tournament, lets have fun playing together :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...