Iconic Scorch the Soul box quality issues

bnf

So I purchased this box and I'm not thrilled with the quality (or rather, the quality control).

Detail sharpness is as you'd expect for the material, I knew that going in and that's ok for me.

But the small Sonnia is preassembled and there's a noticeable gap where her arm connects to her torso.

1669079255024.thumb.jpg.c95f8b2e582382ddf99ec61d03fe0141.jpg

The large Sonnia is mostly ok, but the thrall's (or victim, or whatever that is) hands don't fit into his arms. It's like his arms are at a slightly different angle than what they're supposed to be for the hands to slide in properly. Some of the other parts of the model don't fit perfectly either, but you can mostly get them to fit. This is pretty bad though:

1669079255035.thumb.jpg.bc22777d72d4994344d04618893f11cd.jpg

Overall, I'm somewhat disappointed, considering this is an expensive 'showcase' set. 😕

Wondering whether it's worth opening a support ticket to try and get better parts.

15 hours ago, bnf said:

So I purchased this box and I'm not thrilled with the quality (or rather, the quality control).

Detail sharpness is as you'd expect for the material, I knew that going in and that's ok for me.

But the small Sonnia is preassembled and there's a noticeable gap where her arm connects to her torso.

1669079255024.thumb.jpg.c95f8b2e582382ddf99ec61d03fe0141.jpg

The large Sonnia is mostly ok, but the thrall's (or victim, or whatever that is) hands don't fit into his arms. It's like his arms are at a slightly different angle than what they're supposed to be for the hands to slide in properly. Some of the other parts of the model don't fit perfectly either, but you can mostly get them to fit. This is pretty bad though:

1669079255035.thumb.jpg.bc22777d72d4994344d04618893f11cd.jpg

Overall, I'm somewhat disappointed, considering this is an expensive 'showcase' set. 😕

Wondering whether it's worth opening a support ticket to try and get better parts.

Heya! For the Pre-assembled Sonnia model, can you submit to the contact for (Link Here,) and for the thrall's torso to hand issue, I'm willing to post or send you instructions on how to employ hot water to fix the slight warping that's causing that misalignment. Otherwise, you're welcome to include that in your contact form ticket as well! 

Thanks so much for sharing your issue and allowing me to address it!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hobby Wyrd said:

Heya! For the Pre-assembled Sonnia model, can you submit to the contact for (Link Here,)

I'll do that, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Hobby Wyrd said:

and for the thrall's torso to hand issue, I'm willing to post or send you instructions on how to employ hot water to fix the slight warping that's causing that misalignment.

It's fine if you want to post that here in this thread, maybe others will find it useful too. Thank you.