How to beat Transmortis ?

Shortcircuit

5 minutes ago, Shortcircuit said:

Ok I have a buddy who plays Transmortis and I have alot of problems of dealing with his armor 1 / hard to wound units. Any tips ? Is the best option ignoring them or try to lure them away, He has so much card draw, speed and melee power that I'm desperatly trying to find a weakness.

What do you play?

In general, a lot of Transmortis models are weak to running around them. They appear fast, but at a base they're move 5 with two AP.

If you can stagger Valedictorian at range, for instance, she potentially is losing out on an entire activation.

6 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

What do you play?

In general, a lot of Transmortis models are weak to running around them. They appear fast, but at a base they're move 5 with two AP.

If you can stagger Valedictorian at range, for instance, she potentially is losing out on an entire activation.

I got a few crews, Lady J, Dashel, Lucius, Mei, Raspi, Maxine, Nexus,Wong and Hamelin.

was thinking to take him down with Hamelin and the Bleeding disease since it doesn’t involveca damage flip.

3 minutes ago, Shortcircuit said:

I got a few crews, Lady J, Dashel, Lucius, Mei, Raspi, Maxine, Nexus,Wong and Hamelin.

was thinking to take him down with Hamelin and the Bleeding disease since it doesn’t involveca damage flip.

Yeah bleeding disease is a really good answer to tanky models, so try that and see how it goes!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1