Returning player from 1E

Jason Kuffel

So I am returning to the game again this time my son wants to play as well!!!!  We have picked out and bought our initial crews decks all the fun stuff.  I am more or less working on figuring out what kinda tokens we need?  I have just started reading the new rule book.

SIDE NOTE!  Anyone remember Breachside Broadcast.  The fluff from 1st edition read to us as a radio program.  I am looking for the complete works all the way back to episode one with Rasputina and Leveticus.  My son wants to bring this on a camping trip to hobby/play and during the 5 hour drive I thought this would be awesome to listen to!  Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you’re my only hope

13 minutes ago, Jason Kuffel said:

So I am returning to the game again this time my son wants to play as well!!!!  We have picked out and bought our initial crews decks all the fun stuff.  I am more or less working on figuring out what kinda tokens we need?  I have just started reading the new rule book.

Welcome back! Ultimately this depends on the crews, but as a general rule you'll need 5 30mm markers for Strategy tokens, a selection of 30mm markers for Scheme/Scrap/Corpse Markers, something to track Soulstones,  and some way of tracking Conditions (Focused is the one thats available to everyone, but any more will depend on what crews you've picked).

If you sleeve your stat cards, most of the conditions can be written on the sleeves and erased as needed if you use dry erase markers.

16 minutes ago, Jason Kuffel said:

SIDE NOTE!  Anyone remember Breachside Broadcast.  The fluff from 1st edition read to us as a radio program.  I am looking for the complete works all the way back to episode one with Rasputina and Leveticus.  My son wants to bring this on a camping trip to hobby/play and during the 5 hour drive I thought this would be awesome to listen to!  Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you’re my only hope

Breachside Broadcast is still going: http://www.breachsidebroadcast.com/