What is the order of reading the lore (including all of the wyrd chronicles)

Swarmlord1231

Hello everyone, so recently me and my friend wanted to do a lore marathon after I introduced her to Malifaux lore, and I found out some characters like Seamus have lore in the magazine Wyrd chronicles, so when you put all the books from 1.5e in order till 3e what order do you read it all (for example are some wyrd chronicles stories set between expansions or after them etc) I would be thankful for a detailed reply if you could give one!

That's a really hard question. 

Most of the stories in Chronicles are written in the right time for their release related to the books, (And the rest are generally time independent because they are more world stories rather than major character stories) but that is quite tough to work out. For a lot of them it doesn't matter the exact time you read them, with the main exceptions being the stories at the end on an edition that often explain some of the edition changes (So there is a chronicles story about McMourning that explains why he became a Guild Master in Second edition.) You might find the chronicles are slightly behind then as we found out the characters and then the chronicles stories explained them. (Barbaros was introduced in M2E, and in a chronicles shortly after we find out how he lost his wings. You could want to read that before you read his M2E bio, but its not essential). 

One thing that will help is that with the exception of 7 faction books which came out at the same time, Wyrd releases 1 book a year with story. Chronicles release schedule has changed at various times over the years, so you probably need to check the published date for each.

I have no idea how to tie in any of the TTB lore timewise. There are certainly some characters that first appeared in TTB supplements that have become Malifaux characters. 

And once you reach the end of M2E you will also need to look to some of the lore in the other side.