Faction Counters to Avoid?

Yore Huckleberry

I've been thinking about how the Guild has really solid tech picks against Tara between the Jury and Death Marshal Recruiters. One of my local Outcast guys doesn't even take Tara into Guild at this point.

I've been trying to think through whether there are factions that have just too big a toolbox for any of our masters? Or are there matchups you've had that went really poorly?

E.g., I don't think I want to run Nellie into Ten Thunders, because Shenlong's ability to reverse manipulative and distracted means that he'll just hard stop a lot of the defensive tech in journalist keyword. And I don't think I like Hoffman into Neverborn because there are so many willpower duels they can threaten, plus things like Black Blood damage that can chip away the lower health of armored models awfully fast.

Arcanists -- I think Collette can out-manipulate Nellie unit-for-unit, so in a schemier pool it might be worth using some other master. I think we've got great tools against a summoner, since we can always take the Agent-46/Exorcist combo even o-o-k for two extra points and uncheatably headshot big summons for a soulstone.

Bayou -- lots of explosions and tests, so maybe want a more elite crew? Could be hard on Hoffman, too -- lots of small plink damage can drop armor units over time.

Explorers -- at the moment, I don't think they have strong matches against our usual plays.

Guild mirror -- I guess Dashel is weak to our summon-killing combos. Hoffman is weak to all of our armor piercing and execute tech. Perdita is weak to our ranged damage. Maybe a Lady J crew is fine here? Or Nellie teched out for control?

Neverborn -- Hoffman's crew is weak to willpower duels and plink damage. Otherwise, we're both kill-first-scheme-later factions, and we have the advantage of distance.

Outcast -- We're strong against Tara and Jack Daw with tech pieces. Not sure we have bad matchups here?

Resurrectionists -- hard to imagine NOT picking Lady J here. Even if they try to get a Living crew out of Seamus or Von Schtook, the Emissary or Dead Rider or Archie or Necropunks are all undead pieces they're going to want to bring in. Plus Lady J is great at running down Seamus.

Ten Thunders -- Nellie's crew has bad defenses against Drunken Kung Fu inversion. 

Curious what other people have seen?