Looking for an Image

Not 100% where to post this. Mildly strange request. I was wondering if anyone could post a pic I know I saw, but can't seem to find.

That chubbie little pig sitting on it's rump Nathan often ends his posts/news letters with. Attached example. However wearing, I believe, an old fashioned rugby helmet. 

We are cooking up a story encounter for our local Malifaux Group "Tossing Around the Ol' Pigskin". A moderately converted/rewritten version I started working on based off a post found on the Bayou of Malifaux Facebook Group. 

Promise I am not looking to profit from it"s pilfering. Just want to use the image on little paper "Piglet Tokens" for use during the Scenario. Pretty sure, (or at least I sure hope), that falls within the "fair use" realm.

I've hunted every where for two days. I went through a couple years worth of Monthly News letters I never deleted (though I am guessing I did delete the one I am looking for). Every page of announcements scouring for new release newsletter posts. I even started trying to look through old Chronicals issues. Just not having any luck. 

A hand, or hoof, would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully before I loose my mind to the insanity not being able to find something seems to inflict apon me. LOL

20190718_201504.jpg

On 7/28/2019 at 4:46 PM, Greenman said:

Not 100% where to post this. Mildly strange request. I was wondering if anyone could post a pic I know I saw, but can't seem to find.

That chubbie little pig sitting on it's rump Nathan often ends his posts/news letters with. Attached example. However wearing, I believe, an old fashioned rugby helmet. 

We are cooking up a story encounter for our local Malifaux Group "Tossing Around the Ol' Pigskin". A moderately converted/rewritten version I started working on based off a post found on the Bayou of Malifaux Facebook Group. 

Promise I am not looking to profit from it"s pilfering. Just want to use the image on little paper "Piglet Tokens" for use during the Scenario. Pretty sure, (or at least I sure hope), that falls within the "fair use" realm.

I've hunted every where for two days. I went through a couple years worth of Monthly News letters I never deleted (though I am guessing I did delete the one I am looking for). Every page of announcements scouring for new release newsletter posts. I even started trying to look through old Chronicals issues. Just not having any luck. 

A hand, or hoof, would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully before I loose my mind to the insanity not being able to find something seems to inflict apon me. LOL

20190718_201504.jpg

I couldn't take it anymore. Drew my own on there. Not as purdy as what I remember seeing... But that'll do pig... That'll do. 

sketch-1564554969484.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1