Rocinate & Marcus

Pastori

These two crews are not painted by me, but since I provided the guidelines and financial support to bring these projects alive AND they now reside in my shelf, I thought I might as well share them here. Rocinate's crew I gave to my dear better half, who occasionally plays with me. She is not so fond of goblins as such, but this alternate crew of gnomes and other cuties worked perfectly for her. Marcus' crew is for my own purposes, to combat the threat of foul doctor McMourning, whom my brother brings to  invade my territory every now and then. 

Rocinate.thumb.jpg.ad91c3acea9d2f7f8ad2dcdcd5ea1f2d.jpg

More pictures here:

http://topminiatures.com/2019/01/25/malifaux-2/

Marcus.thumb.jpg.f842f008c06c03d6346c9aa68bc21220.jpg

More pictures here:

http://topminiatures.com/2019/05/01/malifaux-marcus-crew/

I am considering to expand Marcus' crew to include Serena, Doppleganger, and possibly a few other Neverborn goodies.. (such as Juju and Rougarou). The alternate Myranda (from Kingdom Death) is one of my favorite miniatures, a lovely sculpt that I had dreamed to see painted for quite some time but my own skills would not have made her justice. I must add that I am overall very happy with the commission service.

• Like 6

Your painter did a fantastic job bringing out the best of these models.  I really enjoy the gnome conversion idea on gremlins, it was executed very well and the glowing eyes on Marcus' beasts mesh with his lightning and the arcane effigy really well.  Also the tiger print is spot on.  Not sure what you paid, but you got your money's worth.