Lady Justice, the Judge and Death Marshalls

Tenshi

Is there any adventure, or book, where I could find the TtB charcter sheets for Lady Justice, the Judge or any other character from the Death Marshall division besides regular Death Marshalls?

One of my Fated is a Death Marshall who seems to be more interested in Necromancy than she should. Plus the player is a fan of Tara.
So it might come a time when she no longer works for the Guild, and I'd like to be prepared in case it builds into an epic fight. Or just to scare her a little :)

Our old theory of named characters in a setting was always, "Should the players be able to win this fight with what I have given them?  No?  It doesn't need stats; they will lose and be forced to retreat.  Yes?  It doesn't need stats; just make sure they drain a significant amount of their resources before bringing it down."

Many players seemed to have some issues with this, but generally those were only the ones attempting to find a way to mechanically beat the odds.  The ones that were more focused on story generally didn't notice that this is what we were doing.