Endless Numbers, timing and assets

DeleteAccount

Question

3 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Razhem said:

So, does Endless Numbers trigger before generating Tactics tokens or after.

Endless Numbers gets resolved in the Upkeep Step.  That’s after Planning, where you get your tactics tokens.  But Endless Numbers specifies non-Commander, I don’t think there are any non-Commander squads with tactics values, in case you’re looking at Frenzy or something coming back...

And if a squad is summoned from it, does it keep it's assets? (Morphling)

It’s a new unit with the indicated name.  So there’s no carry over of assets.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, solkan said:

Endless Numbers gets resolved in the Upkeep Step.  That’s after Planning, where you get your tactics tokens.  But Endless Numbers specifies non-Commander, I don’t think there are any non-Commander squads with tactics values, in case you’re looking at Frenzy or something coming back...

It’s a new unit with the indicated name.  So there’s no carry over of assets.

With Tactics I just meant if it was before the Planning phase Ta token generation ir after. So you don't need to save tokens from the turn prior to recover units then if I understand correctly.

6 minutes ago, Razhem said:

With Tactics I just meant if it was before the Planning phase Ta token generation ir after. So you don't need to save tokens from the turn prior to recover units then if I understand correctly.

You will get your start of the turn tactics tokens before you need to spend tokens for Endless Numbers.  You might end up summoning enough squads (since the last sentence lets you bring back more than one Squad) that saving up might still be needed sometimes.

• Agree 1