Earthside Dossiers: King's Empire

retnab

The next edition of the Earthside Dossiers is up and this time it's on the Empire!  It's written specifically to help out players who are getting into the Allegiance, I recommend giving it a go if you want to know what their Commanders are like.  If anyone comes up with any strategies or tips I didn't mention in the article, post them below!

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

Wyrd_Chronicles_39_Cover.jpg

Hey Wyrdos,

Wyrd Chronicles 39 is now live! Bah humbug.

•    Strategizing with Stratagems: Take a close look at one of the most important, yet often overlooked, aspects of building a TOS Company!
•    Speak Now in the Fire: Read the scribbled notes of a professor that went missing when the Burning Man appeared over London.
•    Community Highlights – Podcasts: Check out some of our favorite Wyrd-themed podcasts, hosted by some of our community’s finest!
•    Sardana de Vida i Mort: A Domador des Cadáveres enters Malifaux while seeking revenge.
•    The Night Santa Went Crazy: The Burning Man has corrupted St. Nick in this Operation for The Other Side.
•    Earthside Dossiers – King’s Empire: Learn the ins and outs of the King’s Empire Commanders, Charles Edmonton and Margaret Belle.
•    In the Shadow of Titans: A member of the Field Intelligence Corps reports in about his findings on the Titans of his enemies.
•    The Huckster’s Panacea: A street seller manages to find himself with a rare item, but only comes to realize after it’s been sold.
•    Holiday Gift Exchange: Get into the holiday spirit with this gift-giving Malifaux story encounter!

You can find this issue of Chronicles for the low cost of FREE on DriveThruRPG!

• Like 1