March-ifaux

Doctor Dave

A 50SS gaining grounds tournament held at Bag of Holding in Bournemouth.

This will be a 16 player, 3 round, ranked, gaining grounds tournament with prizes based on number of participants and including a wyrd 16 player prize pack as support

For further details please see the stores web page at

https://www.facebook.com/events/1474717115931411/

Any questions, give me a yell

• 1 month later...

Have had a look and there are only 4 players signed up for this with no update on the facebook page since the beginning of Jan. Is this a case of a non updated facebook page and there will be hordes of people beating there way to the seaside on the day or is this event not going to happen?

Cheers

I think you need to start putting up an entry list mate.  Nearly all of the other TOs do this.I live near Staines  it's very hard to get motivated not knowing who and how many people is going  this is only constructive criticism.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AJ said:

I think you need to start putting up an entry list mate.  Nearly all of the other TOs do this.I live near Staines  it's very hard to get motivated not knowing who and how many people is going  this is only constructive criticism.

A date & location in the title also help.