W: Misaki (vintage sculpt) H: cash, paypal

Zirenius

I have plenty of guilder if you wanna go that route, not sure if shipping from California would be.

Let me know if you if you want me to look into it. I've been meaning to do a guilder order anyway, so I could just get the model and mail it to you, so you don't end up paying to ship guilder, than again to trade them in.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 8:35 PM, Flinroz said:

I have plenty of guilder if you wanna go that route, not sure if shipping from California would be.

Let me know if you if you want me to look into it. I've been meaning to do a guilder order anyway, so I could just get the model and mail it to you, so you don't end up paying to ship guilder, than again to trade them in.

Hi there,

that is a very generous offer. However, I am afraid that shipping from the US might be really expensive... I also double-checked if there are any other models from the guilder store that might be of interest - however, I don't think so. Thank you for offering anyway, though!

Also, maybe I'll get lucky in the Black Friday sale. :)

Have a nice evening, 

Sebastian

3 hours ago, Zirenius said:

Hi there,

that is a very generous offer. However, I am afraid that shipping from the US might be really expensive... I also double-checked if there are any other models from the guilder store that might be of interest - however, I don't think so. Thank you for offering anyway, though!

Also, maybe I'll get lucky in the Black Friday sale. :)

Have a nice evening, 

Sebastian

Yeah, that's usually the case. I've got a standing trade offer on something else from a guy in New Zealand, but ugh same deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 2:07 AM, Flinroz said:

Yeah, that's usually the case. I've got a standing trade offer on something else from a guy in New Zealand, but ugh same deal.

Sorry. Bit slow in replying here. I am currently considering the Black Friday sale - that might be an option though.

Thank you very much @SurreyLee, Miss Ery has arrived in fabulous condition. Much appreciated and a perfect person to deal with!