Explosives

CaerSidis

On page 178 in the new core rulebook, where it describes the skills, it has the damage listing for various explosives where it describes what one can make at various levels of skill.  There is Flaming Bottle, Firebomb, Dynamite, and demolition charge.

It does not sadly list the cost for these things in there though.  There are costs for some of them under the Advance Pursuit Demolitionist in the Into the Steam book for three of them.  It is 3 scrip for the Flaming Bottle, 10 Scrip for Dynamite, and 15 scrip for the Demo Charge.  As brought up in another threat about a week ago I believe these prices are somewhat high, namely the Flaming Bottle as it is little more than moonshine, oil, and a cloth wick I do not see being that expensive to make.  In the main book 12 Ozs of Brandy is 0.20 Scrip, so for 1 scrip you can get 60 oz of brandy.  Kerosene is 0.50 Scrip for 12 oz.  If I was fatemastering and someone wanted to make explosives I would likely create my own costs for the different items but also make it clear going around with some of these things at the ready in civilized groups will get you in trouble if you are caught.

• Agree 1