who's next

beergod

As I am getting back into the game after a 6 yr absence, I need help figuring out what master to work with next.  I have Victoria, Misaki and Parker (preordered) the ones I am bouncing back and forth between are Leveticus,  Terra and Jack Daw. Suggests and reasons for getting that box. 

Levi because his minions and alice are good and alice synergies well with schills "instinctual for everyone".
Jackdaw because hes became the new super-Beatstick of outcasts due to his nice upgrade. And because the GG17 meta is all about extra pushes and stuff.
Tara... because she is very adaptive. I think of her as one of the most adaptive support masters. She doesnt care which crew your building. Every crew gets better by being teleported around and being fast. (well every Model except A&D)

• Like 1

I would say Leveticus because of Rusty Alyce, then Tara for Nothing Beast (remember to get his new Henchman card if your set doesn't come with it) and Void Wretches (good scheme runners), and then Jack Daw. Jack is cool, but the models in his box (even with Montressor's improvements) really work best with him.

On 04/28/2017 at 9:13 PM, DXXXVIII said:

Jackdaw because hes became the new super-Beatstick of outcasts due to his nice upgrade. And because the GG17 meta is all about extra pushes and stuff.

Do you play tormented Jack? I assume twist and turn, writing torment (for the extra pushes you mention) and then 2x curses and Bigger They Are?