Next Master

Searos

Next Master   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well that depends on your goals and restrictions (if you want to play more in-theme or does not care, if you want to get the maximum of your current models or does not care again, etc etc).

Some masters are more plug'n'play, like Ramos, who does not need that much to make him work, and can stay pretty in theme.

Some may use out-of-faction models (Marcus, Sandeep).

With Raspy and Colette I suppose you have Cassie, Performer, Angelica, Acolytes, Silient One, the models which may find its way into many different crews due to high utility. 

As for utility in other boxes for your faction in general, I guess that it is more or less the following:

Ramos - Howard and Joss are good and may be used in many crews. Arachnids is another summon option for Rider.

Marcus - not sure if anything but Myranda-Cerberus find its way into other crews. (heard of myranda-cojo occaisonally but never seen)

Kaeris - firestarter can be cool when you need it, but I do not think he is thaat useful piece for your hiring pool in general.

Tony - Captain is fun to play and great guy, though due to his price, does not fit into every crew. Mages trio may be used in Kaeris/Sandeep crews.

Mei Feng - Rail workers are good to have as another hiring option, but I never found myself in deseprate need to buy it. Her henchman is 10T so no use.

Sandeep - not sure if anything of his box ever find its place in other crews.

Since Raspy is about range killing, Colette is about scheming, I would probably recommend you to get some brawler crew. Howard and Joss are about that, but Ramos is a little bit too straightforward to my belief. However, as I see a vote here, I will vote for Marcus :)

• Like 1

I more or less agree with most of what @Blackraw said, but unless I know more about your goals I will not be voting.

do you plan to eventually own the whole Faction? Or you just want 1 or 2 more?
Looking for a foil to your current Master? Or looking to share hiring pool?
Do any appeal to you more than others?
Do you prefer certain play styles?

• Like 1

I generally agree with Blackraw & 7thSquirrel on wanting to know more about your aims with the faction, but I find it very hard to argue with grabbing the Ramos box in the near future. He's a solid master, and even if he's not your favorite, the rest of the box is quite useful, doubly so if you at all want to get any other MS&U masters.

• Like 2