Limited/Translucent Wishlist

tmod

With the Easter Sale looming I thought I'd start a thread for wish listing. Naturally it's too late for this time around, but maybe we'll inspire some good ideas anyway...

We've seen several similar threads earlier, and I'll repeat my preference for more alternates of spamable models, like Malifaux Rats and Bayou Gremlins. But otherwise I thought I'd focus more on the other side of limited releases, the translucent/dayglo kits. Personally I'm not too fond of the dayglo kits, but I do like them as quick alternates for singles only available in master sets, like my dayglo trapper.

Translucents on the other hand can be really cool. I've seen some awesome lighted kits, and with washes and translucent paints they can be really cool, especially for ethereal models. The downside is of course when half a crew is see-through, ethereal and spooky, and the other half is solid. For some crews this is fine, but for others problematic, eg translucent Kirai with two Seishin and Datsue Ba with two more solid ones. Thus I'd really like a matching translucent Datsue Ba. Other Kirai ghosts would be welcome as well...

Another would be Widow Weaver for the Dreamer, and possibly Teddy. One could argue that the supporting models for Rasputina should be available as well, but there is a distinction between the ice constructs and the human/beast models imho... Lynch could be use some translucent depleted and possibly Stitched Togethers, maybe others...

What do you think?