Twisted fate deck oh were are you!

Tanis

I understand the twisted fate deck has been released for some time, Ive had it on pre-order since well before release, and my lgs is still waiting on them (pester every week)

Does anyone know if there`s a problem with them or whats happened?  I know we had a print problem with another deck, but haven`t heard or seen anything on this one.

Not even seen pickie`s of the other cards beyond the sales pick... (which is strange)

I did notice there in the black friday sales though....so somethings happening?

Anyone ..Help!

Thanks in advance

thank you, it was the iconic that had the misprints, and had thought the twisted (or full title - seriously twisted fate deck), had been released .... i can only hope I can get one through the black friday sales... or that they are released soon.....

With an integral mechanic such as this within our system, youd think we`d see more variety and decks...even faction specific again.... decks are like hens teeth to find sometimes and being a necassary part of the game ,with such a short lifespan if not protected you could potentially be missing a market here! (assuming all the symbols etc are copyright)