Getting back into Malifaux?

WyvernX86

I played the game at the beginning, through the 1.5 update, and at the start of 2. I have the cards for some of my crews for version 2 but not all. 

I'm at a loss for how to get back into the game. I would need the current/complete rules and the version 2 cards. It seems like the cards are scattered now between the wyrd web store and the cards on demand store. 

If I order cards from the print on demand site will they be same size and quality as they ones from Wyrd?

Any advice or info? Had there been any rumors of a new edition? If so just wait for that?

No new edition at this time: the new game energy is going into "The Other Side" closed beta for larger armies in the Malifaux universe, not officially compatible with Malifaux, but if there aren't fan conversion rules made I'll be shocked.

Print-on-demand quality has been excellent. My first run of replacements was a tad darker than original prints, later ones indistinguishable. There's still some small trade in splitting up old arsenal decks, generalist upgrade deck (waves 1 & 2 faction upgrades), and generalist upgrade deck 2 (wave 4 faction upgrades, released new this month).

The small rule book is now a free download on drivethroughrpg and the link's on Wyrd's site under Resources as well, which is fantastic since I still can't remember how to make links on this phone. No fluff, only rules, and the older 1/3 table of terrain recommendation--increase that to half a table's worth of terrain.

• Like 1