Lucky find - Nightmare Whiskey Golem

Gorsk

While strolling around my closest FLGS, I noticed roughly four Malifaux boxes left in stock.  They pushed the game with the M2e release, but it didn't catch.  One of the boxes was the nightmare edition whiskey golem, still shrink wrapped!

I am still building up my Som'er crew and thinking about piggies.  However, I just couldn't let that box sit there - especially at suggested retail price!  While I was not intending to buy the brewmaster any time soon, I am delighted to have this model in my collection.

• Like 4

While strolling around my closest FLGS, I noticed roughly four Malifaux boxes left in stock.  They pushed the game with the M2e release, but it didn't catch.  One of the boxes was the nightmare edition whiskey golem, still shrink wrapped!

I am still building up my Som'er crew and thinking about piggies.  However, I just couldn't let that box sit there - especially at suggested retail price!  While I was not intending to buy the brewmaster any time soon, I am delighted to have this model in my collection.

Due to winning them at events I am now the proud owner of TWO Nightmare Whiskey Golems. This hardly stops be from buying a third one at the FLGS Malifaux liquidation sale (I already bought a ton of other stuff T_T )

Ebay is nice if you keep watch. I've gotten some fantastic finds on there. Got Miss Terious for less than I'd have paid buying it from Wyrd during Black Friday. Got the alt Performer and Bayou Gremlin cheap (compared to echange rates and shipping at the time direct from Wyrd) as well. Nabbed an entire TtB Gamers Edition pledge for less than what I'd have been able to buy just the LE miniatures for on ebay (which got me a second Santana which I still don't know what to do with).

The only models I've been watching for that have continually eluded me are the alt Francisco and Barbaros.