Recommend a master based on my small collection?

Ergonomic Cat

So I'm reasonably new.  I was gifted in to Malifaux for the most part, and ended up in Neverborn and 10T (although I'm a Legion player in WMH, so probably would have ended up here anyway).  

Right now, I have Lilith and her box (Barbaros, 3 Terror Tots, 2 Young, 1 Mature), Angel Eyes, Nekima, a couple Bloodwretches, a Scion of the Black Blood, Primordial Magic, Pandora, Baby Kade, 3 Sorrows, Candy, and Mr. Graves.

I'm likely going to pick up a Doppleganger and a couple Beckoners.

So my question isn't the usual "What do I get next" but rather a flip of it - what master can I pick up that will best synergize with what I have already?  Jakob Lynch would be nice, since he's 10T as well, but the 10T that I have aren't really good for him, and I don't *think* my mix really works with him (though I could be wrong).  So I'm wondering who my best bet would be to easily add another master.  I'd *like* the answer to be Titania, because she looks awesome, but I'm not sure.

Ideally, it would be a Master that could work straight with their box and my stuff, but realistically, I expect I'd need to buy a couple models to supplement.

Lynch all the way.

I can't speak for him via 10T, but he was my literal first master as Neverborn.

If you're already planning on Beckoners and you already have Graves?  You nearly have the entirety of Lynch's thematic buddies already. Plus with a Doppelganger, you're set with not only 50ss (with Upgrades and a full cache), you can trade out Beckoners and Illuminated to match whether you need more brute force or more guile, with a stone to use on various Upgrades.

• Like 1

If you can get Titania, then yes, she would work nicely with those models. That said, and the fact she's sold out and not due for release until next year I believe barring a hopeful Black Friday sale, I would suggest Lynch. Illuminated are some of the strongest 7SS minions in Neverborn (and the game to me) so would work well with Lilith or if you just wanted more beaters in Pandora's crew. Lynch also loves Terror Tots because his Ace trick can make them into speedsters (Terror Tot's need a mask to sprint. If Lynch has an Ace of Masks you can cheat it in for their sprint, then pick it right back up again to do over...and over and over and over each activation). 

• Like 1

I already said this in 10T, but just take Lynch. He is good in both factions while flexible and solid enough to be able to play differently if you so desire. i also think that you should be able to make him work in TT if you so desire, you will just have a different game. The synergy that he employs the most there is with the discarding and picking up aces for other models abilities (High River Monks, TT Archers for example). Here in Neverborn he works very well with Lilith's crew. I've also been successful bringing three Sorrows with him, provided you take the Depression upgrade on the Doppelganger (I strongly advise you to take her). Good luck and have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2016 at 5:02 AM, Eclipse said:

...provided you take the Depression upgrade on the Doppelganger (I strongly advise you to take her). Good luck and have fun!

Is Depression in this case for the extra Ca action for the Woes in LOS of Doppy? I can't imagine using Depression's (0) over her Mimic.

22 minutes ago, Viagrus said:

Is Depression in this case for the extra Ca action for the Woes in LOS of Doppy? I can't imagine using Depression's (0) over her Mimic.

Yes, precisely. Adds activation control from multiple vectors and gives the Sorrows and Doppelganger a ranged attack that targets Wp for the Misery aura. Works pretty decent when able to pull models towards you, or when using Barbaros' Challenge or Graves' (0) no charge aura.

On 9/15/2016 at 10:06 AM, Eclipse said:

So how's it going with Lynch! The Illuminated any fun? :P

I haven't actually gotten him to the table yet, sadly.  I also ended up with a Pandora box, and haven't been able to pick up any Beckoners yet, so he's still in the box.

I've played a game with Pandora, a Henchman game with Candy (and the Illuminated), a Henchman game with Barbaros, and two games with Lilith and Nekima.

Pandora is my slow grow league pick, and as soon as I get the Beckoners, I'm going to play a 50ss Lynch game!

• Like 1