Rougarou Pounce Timing

HegemonyKrcket

I just wanted to make sure that my reading of a Rougarou combo is correct.  It's involves a combination of his Pounce Ability, his (0) Action that pushes enemy models towards it, and the crow trigger on said Action.

I don't have the cards in font so me so I can't remember the names.  But the crow trigger says that after completing the pushes you can place the Rougarou in base contact with a model that passed their Wp dual (was not pushed).  This leads me to think that you can get an Attack against each model that ends their push in close range and then "teleport" away from the models he attacked, possibly then mauling said model.

Is that correct?  Am I missing something?

That seems to be correct as far as i can read. They really precised their intention in the timing by saying "after completing all pushes", and pounce attackss occur each time a model is pushed.

That's what I was hoping.  Gives them a little more "survivability" then I initially thought.  They look hella good.  I might have to dust off some zombie-wolf minis to give them a test run.

I saw the Rougarou in a recent game, strangely with Marcus, where it was even better with Alpha. The above scenario did indeed occurr. 2 models failed and each were attacked and then he placed next to the model that didn't. It specifically states after completing all pushes, you then place the model. This was a really great ability and the 4" range means that it really can get a good few models into combat with a decent ml and damage track. Not bad for a (0) action.

I was hoping that the BEAST characteristic wouldn't be there. Marcus already has enough options.