Have you run Defense of Innocence? I would like some input (possible spoilers)

tallghost

Hey all. My group and I are going to have a special TtB marathon day, where we run In Defense of Innocence the whole way through. We'll take breaks at each act to "level up" and eat (Giant Chicken Pot Pie, and Gremlin Gumbo)

I really like to do at leas one cool prop for a game, so I'm typing up the entries from Allison Dade's journal, and I'll print them, age them, and give them a few "saved from the fire" burn marks. I've adjusted the entries so that the actual name and gender of the Ressurrrectionst is never exposed, and I'm adding a few extra entries composed from her comments in the tour of the town section in Chapter 2.
See,  I'm thinking that maybe Allison Dade isn't all that important to the adventure, and if she isn't killed outright by the inaction of the Fated at the end of Act I, she might  be put out of action by , oh say, an errant bullet creasing her skull cap. 
That way, scraps of info on the town can be fed out a bit at a time. If she is alive but in a temporary coma, they can salvage the scrap, only to find they have been encoded, and must take time between bursts of investigation to decode the next bit. If she is dead, maybe her ghost will leave scraps of journal scattered around town for them to find.
I guess what I'm asking here is, does anyone see a reason we need to keep Alison awake? 
And, does anyone have any miscellaneous tips for running this adventure?

Also, I  have a ghost eater who I know would like to dabble in necromancy, so I'm leaving him a gift/grimoire in the form of  the knife that Tombsman gets stabbed with (Prologue complication The Long Road to Innocence)

THE HEART'S BLADE

This Grimoire takes the form of a long, ornate blade with a white pearl handle. The blade is inscribed with the words "Always and forever. Lovingly yours, Suzy"

• Magia: Berserk Fury, Elemental Weapon, Phantasmal Weapon
  • Immuto: Elemental (spirit), Focus Object (all spells must use this knife itself -4TN), Combined Spells.
  • Special: The spirit of Suzy Tombsman haunts this blade, and only the owner can see or hear her. Although she whispers the secrets of of necromancy (the owner gains the Whisper Theory as long as they use this grimoire if they do not already have it) she will also express her opinions on the owner's daily activities. She is very jealous and very misandronistic. If the owner argues with her, they will have to make a TN10 Counter-Spell or Necromancy every night or gain the Haunted +1 condition every night at sundown until they make a suitable apology.