- Sonnia box

- Witchling Handlers

- additional Stalkers

- Guild Austringers

- Perdita box

- Brutal effigy

- Abuela Ortega

I also want to buy Guild Hounds.

And my struggle is, that I don't know witch master will be best as next one - Lady Justice or Lucas McCabe? 

P.S I heard that I need Hoffman and Lucius boxes to play LJ well - is this true?

If you want to buy hounds, get McCabe.  They are pretty inseparable.  His box doesn't add a whole lot to other masters though, so mostly get it to play McCabe himself.

I wouldn't consider anything in either the Lucius or Hoffman box mandatory for Lady J.  She works fine with what you have and will add Death Marshals and the Judge to your option.  Her box is generally just a good, standalone purchase.

• Like 2

Yeah I've never heard of needing Hoffman or Lucius in order to play Justice either. Both Lady Justice and McCabe are a lot of fun to play. I would disagree that McCabe doesn't add much to others. While I suppose you could use Queeg instead, I quite like Sidir in other crews with Promises and his gun and bodyguard abilities are quite nice for Sonnia or Hoffman. Wastrels are also good for their cost with a lot of utility, but for the most part are filler. Death Marshals are just a solid generalist minion that will let you throw Papa Loco in a box after giving his ++Hold This to Sonnia, which cranks her damage ridiculously high. Hounds are good for both Lady J and McCabe, but McCabe and Luna have a lot more synergy with them.

3 hours ago, LunarSol said:

If you want to buy hounds, get McCabe.  They are pretty inseparable.  His box doesn't add a whole lot to other masters though, so mostly get it to play McCabe himself.

I wouldn't consider anything in either the Lucius or Hoffman box mandatory for Lady J.  She works fine with what you have and will add Death Marshals and the Judge to your option.  Her box is generally just a good, standalone purchase.

That depends on the McCabe box you buy! If you were to choose the nightmare edition McCabe (The Wild Ones) then you would add Mounted Guard, which look fantastic and should add quite a bit to other crews.