Detroit Area Players

There are actually quite a few of us.  Joe and a few others (around 6-8 last I heard, but I haven't been there in a long time.  New job and new kid) play at Flat Land games in Wixom every Tuesday.  I tend to gravitate more towards Thursday nights when I can, at Pandemonium Games in Garden City.  They usually have between 4 and 5 people Thursdays.  Me and a friend usually play Wednesdays when we can (almost every week) at RIW in Livonia, but there's not a big crowd then, just us.  I thought there was a store in Royal Oak as well, but I'm not sure if they get a crowd, I've never been there.  There are 2 Facebook groups I tend to follow where they post when they're able to play.  Sometimes I get a notification during the weekend when someone is just headed up there to try and get a game or two in.  There's usually a small tournament every month, too.  Usually alternates between Flat Land and Pandemonium.