Sandeep's Card Revealed

retnab

I don't have the Sanctioned Spellcasters in front of me at the moment but I was thinking it would be kinda cool if other friendly models could use the (1) action that Sanctioned give to Masters and Henchmen through Beacon, but beacon says printed on Sandeeps Card, so I dont think it'll work. But on the Sanctioned does it say add it to the card or anything like that? Just trying to see if there's any other interesting interactions we could add in there.

3 hours ago, D_acolyte said:

Summon wind gamin? I think it could work well.

I agree. Gamin in general seem like natural choices in a Sandeep crew for objective running, but Wind Gamin could be top. Between his two (0) choices,they can cover a lot of distance and fulfill diverse interaction requirements, and they can steal his (1)'s to supplement damage or healing after completing their main goals.

And of course, he can always summon more Gamin with his Gada, if his upgrade descriptions are anything to go by. Since the Gada is Ml, they're probably entering play quite close to enemy models. Summoning them directly into combat actually seems like a really sweet idea considering half of them tend to explode when they die, and if he needs them desperately to get away or interact, 3 of his 4 Ca actions can help immensely in this regard, and all 3 of them can borrowed by other models.

With Sandeep about, we may see far more Gamin hit the table, and with Poison & Wind Gamin added to their roster, we'll have more variety to work with. Seems good, for both Mechanical Rider & Sandeep. Gamin are probably my favourite series of models in Malifaux, and turbans are dope, so I'm really looking forward to fielding Mr Desai.

10 hours ago, Endalaus said:

I don't have the Sanctioned Spellcasters in front of me at the moment but I was thinking it would be kinda cool if other friendly models could use the (1) action that Sanctioned give to Masters and Henchmen through Beacon, but beacon says printed on Sandeeps Card, so I dont think it'll work. But on the Sanctioned does it say add it to the card or anything like that? Just trying to see if there's any other interesting interactions we could add in there.

It just says "gain" and it's not a Ca action (it doesn't have any duel) so Beacon wouldn't apply anyway.