Rule books?

Merellin

Sorry for the bad title, Couldent think of a better one.. Anyways! I have questions and here they come,

First, Is the big rule book with the fluff worth it? Is the fluff worth getting that one instead of the cheeper rules manual?

Second, What is in the Crossroads expansion book?

Thanks in advance ^_^

Are you aware that you can get the digital version of rules manual for free?

I like to buy the books for the fluff and for the model's stats. Whether that's worth it for you would depend on your disposable income and other factors. If you are just starting out and don't have too much money to spend, I would recommend holding off buying the big rulebook and using digital one for now.

As for the Crossroads, it contains more fluff and more model's stats (wave 2). The easiest way to find a list of models might be to look at the wave 2 arsenal decks.

Thanks for the replies, I do have the digital rules on my tablet. I do prefer physical books though.. I find them easier and quicker to flipt hrough to find rules. I do like reading fluff, So if my group continues playing (We are only at the "Chose our first Crew Boxes" stage so far. I have chosen, The other three are still deciding.) I might get the big book with fluff too.

In addition to the fluff and rules for the first wave of M2e release the big rulebook also contains the (first wave of) generic upgrades for all seven factions. If you dont pick up the generic upgrade deck, I'd definitely go for the big rulebook (and Crossroads too).