What crew?

Blacks85

I have good skills in doing crew with outcast but I'm still lost in darkness while doing it with Gremlin...I've made only 3 games so far with them.

Would you give me your advice for this game? What would you build? Think freely, with access to all models in the game.

After I'll share my ideas ;)

• Strategy => Collect the bounty
  • Schemes => Hunting party, Leave your mark, Catch and release, Detonates the charges
  • Game => 50 SS gaining grounds
  • Deploy => Close deploy

Thanks !

I'd probably go for a fairly elite crew, with probably Wong (although I might pick Som'er because I'm 100x more comfortable with him), McTavish, Burt, Merris, a Slop Hauler & Old Cranky. Depending on what I'm expecting add Gracie, Lightning Bugs, Francois, maybe Lenny and possibly a couple of Piglets. Sammy if there's room for her to hold Ooo Glowy. Definitely hit rare 2 for Dirty Cheater.

Schemes I'd pick would probably be Hunting Party and probably Detonate the Charges, Wong can move scheme markers around and Merris can drop them in engagement, so it should be fairly easy. Backup is Leave Your Mark depending on how easily they can catch Merris if she flies past them (resurrectionists would be the ideal faction to face for that scheme because they're kinda slow and have little ranged). The other backup is for Catch and Release if I ended up taking Piglets because they are amazing at that scheme. Normally that would be an autotake but in such a killy strat/scheme pool, I would be worried my opponent might have a decent amount of Wp targeting damage which kills them pretty easily.

• Like 1

I've picked a elite crew as well. I hadn't access to all faction because part of Gremlin are still under painting....

I've played Brewmaster, Trixiebelle, Sammy LaCroix, Rami LaCroix, Apprentice Wesley, Fingers, Bayou gremlin and - the underpowered :D - Raphael LaCroix.

The idea was to stall the game with the BrewBubble without losing pieces while doing schemes with trixie and fingers.

It actually worked out, I've won 7-3 vs a Collodi team