Collodi - what do I need?

Shimian

Hey guys,

I want to pick up Collodi as my next master. Since I do not own any Neverborn at all he will be my first master in this faction. What do I need to cover nearly every strategy and scheme? Could someone give me some sort of shopping list for him? Would be great :)

Kind regards from Germany

Sebastian

Everything with the puppet keyword - so a pair of coryphee and all the effigies, in addition to his crew box. A doppleganger and the hitter of your choice will round out enough for you to cover everything

To be honest he does pretty well with a lot of the minions we have available.  But as you are starting off I would suggest the Brutal and Arcane Effigies as a good starting point.  After that it starts to become matters of taste and preferences.  The Stitched Together box gives you more puppets as well as some potential hard hitters while the Coryphee can be good scheme runners.  Beckoners can give him some control, while its Ca range attack does not have a gun icon thus does not have to worry about cover or combat.  Waldgeist or Illuminated can give backbone to a list.