Shapeshift clarification

GummyGator

So I'm looking over the shapeshift magia and I have a couple of questions.

1) Does the character gain the skills of the new form or retain their own skills? If they use their own skill does this mean that they would recalculate the AV of natural attacks as well?  If not, do they also keep the suits attached to skills as well (Example: Razorspine rattler has masks attached to its pugilism which guarantees the reposition trigger)?

2) Does the character gain the wounds of the new form or retain their own?  If they do gain the wounds how do wounds taken while in the new form apply when they revert back to their original form and vise versa?

The caster's Physical Aspects change to those of the new shape, but she retains her own Skills, which means that it is likely that her attacks have a different AV than the animal in question. If the character does not have a suit matched to a Skill (like the Razorspine Rattler mentioned above), then she does not gain the suit when she becomes the animal.

The character's Wounds may change as a result of her Resilience Aspect changing (in which case her current and total Wounds change accordingly when she changes from one form to another).

If you have someone who is fond of the Shapeshifting magia, I've found it handy to create a secondary character sheet for "favourite animal forms" just to save some math.  For example, one of my players likes to shift into the form of a Gloom Crow and also often finds there's a need for her to be a regular old horse as well.  I created alternate sheets for both these forms just to make things easier for her (especially since she becomes a crow at least twice a game).

7 hours ago, War Disciple said:

If you have someone who is fond of the Shapeshifting magia, I've found it handy to create a secondary character sheet for "favourite animal forms" just to save some math.  For example, one of my players likes to shift into the form of a Gloom Crow and also often finds there's a need for her to be a regular old horse as well.  I created alternate sheets for both these forms just to make things easier for her (especially since she becomes a crow at least twice a game).

That's actually why I asked the question.  I'm making cheat cards and I wanted to make sure which parts I can put in and which need a "Fill in adjusted stat here".  The Razorspine Rattler was quick to mind since that's my player's go to combat form (though he spends more time as a rat overall).