May/june achievement league in Stockholm, Sweden

Ludvig

During monday nights from 17.30 to 22.00 we will be playing at Dragon's Lair stockholm.

Starting on the 23rd of may an carrying on through the 13th of june Malifaux Stockholm will be hosting an achievement league. Each week we will focus on a particular strategy to help both new and experienced players evolve their gameplay. Achievement points will be granted for completing various ingame tricks as well as hobby goals. 

You are more than welcome to just show up but to get maximum enjoyment from the tactical discussions it is recommended that you join our facebook group where we will have pre and post match discussions and share the mutual scheme pool everyone will be playing each week. For those who do not like facebook the weekly schemes and special achvievements will be posted here as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/malifaux.stockholm/

I will also be available for demos during these mondays but if you get in touch with me in advance it is easier to set it up and guarantuee that I will have time for you.

A warm welcome to anyone interested!

/Ludvig