Stat cards

Shimian

Hey guys,

which of the Arcanist Upgrade cards are not included in the model boxes? You get - of course - the stat card of the model plus any specific upgrades in the model's box. Which upgrade cards can I only get in the Generalist upgrade deck respectively in the Arcanist Arsenal decks? I am asking because I bought both Arsenal decks for my Ressers and now I got nearly every card twice, because most of them were included in the model's boxes when I bought them. I dont want to make this mistake twice :D

Kind regards from Germany

Sebastian

Those printed on page 162-163 of the rulebook and 128-129 of Crossroads, you get enough duplicates to match the rarity:

• Imbued Protection
  • Imbued Energies
  • The Philosopher's Stone
  • Arcane Reservoir
  • Recharge Soulstone
  • Seize the Day
  • Killswitch
  • Patron's Blessing (even though this is restricted to The Captain it doesn't come with him for reasons that would make Kafka proud)
  • Decoy

Anyone got an idea where I can get these cards? I dont wanna buy the whole Arsenal Decks or the Generalist Upgrade Deck. Wargame Vault only sells single stat cards if I am not mistaken. Didnt find single upgrade cards there.

You can try the card treading thread on this forum, but basically Generalist upgrade deck is your best bet. If you never play another faction, and can't find anyone who want the other faction upgrades, you are paying just over 1 dollar per card. Find someone to split it with and you're then looking at the same sort of price as print on demand stat cards. 

I finally decided to simply copy them from the Rulebook. Only thing that bother me is the fact that my cards dont have a proper cardback. Anyone got any idea where I can get an image of the Arcanist Upgrade cards' cardback?