Missing Minion Boxes

So usually I enjoy that Wyrd is releasing units included in crewboxes as seperate purchases, but I sometimes encounter units not being offered as is.

Mostly I see this in the 1.5 line, but I also am a bit sad, that I can't get the Onryos (for a little Yan Lo experiments) without commiting to Kirai and thus Ressers (Yes, there are pages that sell single models out of boxes, but those are in the US and combine that with shipping and import costs and I would be two third in the crewbox for one miniature).

But there are more missing (Railworkers, Illuminated, Wastrels et al.).

With Wyrd moving FULL SPEED AHEAD into Wave 3 territory I wonder if these things will left behind, or can we expect those down the line?

2 hours ago, Kobayashi said:

But there are more missing (Railworkers, Illuminated, Wastrels et al.).

These are missing because the 1.5 sprues have a chaotic layout. They did do either a separate mold for Ashigaru or redid the entire Yan Lo mold so they they might do the others as well but they haven't said anything.

The Onryo are more mysterious as they have a modern mold.

23 minutes ago, Bengt said:

These are missing because the 1.5 sprues have a chaotic layout. They did do either a separate mold for Ashigaru or redid the entire Yan Lo mold so they they might do the others as well but they haven't said anything.

The Onryo are more mysterious as they have a modern mold.

I know about the 1.5 sprues and since I assembled the Mei Feng Crew I am not as puzzled by that, but Kirai / Onryo is really another beast for me :(