Wrath and Jack Daw

daniello_s

Can anyone share has any experience in running Wrath in Jack's crew?

He is pretty mobile and Jack would make him even faster. His attack is pretty good and when Johana would be nearby he would bump her damage to the almost crazy level. He is Terryfing (All) which is pretty cool. So overally I think he might be nice asset (since he is Tormented) but I wouldn't mind to hear your opinion.

I use him as a gimik. Some examples

take nix with hollow, some guild dogs and a rat catcher for 1 ap charge against modles near a scheme marker and get more damage from wrath or jd curse

basicly ways to get lots of attacks or or amp damage more, but its not a main streem choice for sure

if you want to go a bit more serious you could use him and jd together as a kill team (jd puts firing squad on a big guy and hits him a bit) then an amped wrath charges in to finish, but its not ideal and would only want to be used on solo big guys (riders, some emissarys). If your foe has any chance to fight back they could realy hurt him

i could see him working better with most othere outcast masters, take a rat engine for activations to use wrath later

Tara, fast for more attacks, alot of flurry

Hamlin, tones of modles for attacks and activations, obeys for more attacks

viks, send him in just befor blood vik, viks like mercs

misaki, if running misaki with less focus on assasinate and using her emissary this could do alot of extra damage