Scrap at the steelworks

AdrianMills

So we have reached 16 players (I will be updating the list this evening when I get back from work) and due to another event being canceled we have increased up to 20 as we have enough 3x3 play areas to cover this. We may well be even increase up to 32 but only if we can source enough play areas and terrain to cope.

I will know more later today or tomorrow if we are going above 20

18 hours ago, lucius101 said:

Are you able to update the list of people with tickets. I bought one on Tues but still not showing as attending.

I asked the store for an updated list Wednesday as I know Jimmy bought a ticket. I have been that busy with UNI that I haven't had time to chase it up will update

So after an evening of reflection

For my next one I will be changing the score sheet from my perspective it was getting confusing extracting the scores never mind from the players.

Will need both players when I put the scores saves me chasing to double check results.

Now I have a tournaments worth of data I can improve my apps functionality and check player matching better.

Any other feedback greatly appreciated. Hopefully have the scores uploaded this evening.

I will be looking at running one either beginning of August or September time. Also looking at a store in Huddersfield as it is a lot closer to where I live.

Cheers  Ade

• Like 2