[H] Dark Carnival (translucent red) [W] old metal 1ed Snow storm, Nightmare Teddy

Stark

Hi! I'm looking for old metal Guild guards, witching stalkers, Snow Storm, Avatar Hamelin, Daydreams, Nightmare ed. Teddy (metal)! I want them really badly, because M2e guild guards are terrible. So please pm me if you have some to sell or you know where to find. I'll be very grateful!

Regards, Sergey.

UPD. I have full box of Dark Carnival (translucent red) - it just opened. I bought it on Black Friday and since then did't invent how to paint it with saving partly translut. effect. So I want to trade my translucent box for simple plastic box + something sweet C:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought Daydreams, so I still want old Snow Storm REALLY BAD! Please! Somebody!)

Besides! I have full box of Dark Carnival (translucent red) - it's just opened. I bought it on Black Friday and since then did't invent how to paint it with saving partly translut. effect. So I want to trade my translucent box for simple plastic box + something sweet C:

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Protallus said:

I have a regular plastic crew of the dark carnival, missing 1 mannequin and 1 monkey though. Assembled well and primed light grey. Could include 3 Oxford Mages too. 

I'm sorry, but I only accept clear and full pack