[W] Breach bag [H] $$$ and various ltd plastics

CanYaDigIT

Just wanted to mention real quick that I purchased a breach bag last year and the extended handle broke in about three months of casual use, an internal piece came loose and disconnected. Battle foam basically told us to get lost when we contacted them.

I've moved on to KR Multicase.  Between my girlfriend and I we own all the factions (we've got a problem) so they work fantastic for us.  They have incredibly soft foam in cardboard cases, with the cardboard cases slotting into standard cases, metal cases, backpacks, etc.  I keep my arcanists in one cardboard case, my gremlins in another, my outcasts in a third, and so on.  When I'm headed to an event, I just slide in the appropriate cardboard trays into the backpack and I'm out the door.  The initial  buy in is a little bit higher than battlefoam (200 for the backpack w/2 cases vs. 150 for the breach bag) but subsequen purchases are a lot cheaper.  

That, and the foam is incapable of scratching your paint job.  It's really soft, and protects your models wonderfully.  I haven't had a single break in a bag containing Avatar Ramos, the metal Mechanical Rider, and metal & plastic coryphee.  

• Like 1