Twisted minis acceptable proxies?

Couchmonster

For casual play, it is typically whatever you and your opponent/group agree on. I have found most people are pretty lax as long as you identify what the mini represents and it makes sense.

For official tournament play, you will want to reference the Gaining Grounds document. If I remember correctly, proxies/conversions have to be 60% Wyrd product. If I were TO, I would accept the Twisted line as they are Wyrd models. All depends on the TO, I suppose, but I wouldn't expect to see too much resistance.

• 3 weeks later...

I've used unofficial proxies in gaining grounds tourneys before - even at adepticon... no one really cares, honestly. Its all just overly official rules that don't make into practical use that often. Just ask your opponent before you play.

I'd be pretty *raised eyebrow / rolling eyes* if someone told me I couldn't use a badass proxy/conversion I did up.

Also, official Wyrd stuff is all legit anyway - you can use any Twisted stuff officially.

Apparitions as Guilty is as good as it gets.

• Like 1