Thoughts on a Lucas McCabe build

EntrepeNinja

I haven't actually ever seen anyone pull off anything good from Fuhatsu. He is super easy to lock down and render useless. So I would proxy him for a few games if I was you. It's a bit expensive too as a model both in game and miniature wise.  

Fuhatsu is suddenly not easy at all to lock down if he is swinging a saber at anything trying to engage him. Sure, he is still less dangerous in Ml, but at least he is not useless.

Well that's true. but still I would proxy him before buying into him. As he can be a tricky one to use. Also there are better choices for the shooting / melee options than Fuhatsu since he isn't the most reliable after all. Then again I do say I am terrified of playing against your Fuhatsu. :P

Well that's true. but still I would proxy him before buying into him. As he can be a tricky one to use. Also there are better choices for the shooting / melee options than Fuhatsu since he isn't the most reliable after all. Then again I do say I am terrified of playing against your Fuhatsu. :P

You actually do have a point. There is not much point in bringing Fuhatsu only for a durable melee piece when you could take Izamu. His shooting is pretty top rate though. I would probably play him a lot if he weren't immune to pushes and movement effects.